Thursday, March 10, 2005

N-O-T-O-R-I-O- U-S You Just Lay Down Slow

This week marks the 8th anniversary of the Notorious B.I.G.'s death afer being gunned down in LA. In honor of one of my top 3 favorite rappers of all time, I've put together a sampler of some of his best joints. While a few of Frank White's classics are, unfortunately, only available for sale on Rhapsody, other anthemic cuts like "Hypnotize" and "Player's Anthem" are readily available for streaming. Good thing, because everybody should get a chance to listen to the BK's greatest MC lay it down. Enjoy the music.


N-O-T-O-R-I-O-U-S You Just Lay Down Slow
:

1. Mo Money Mo Problems - The Notorious B.I.G.
2. Hypnotize - The Notorious B.I.G.
3. One More Chance - The Notorious B.I.G.
4. Notorious Thugs - The Notorious B.I.G.
5. F@ck You Tonight - The Notorious B.I.G.
6. I Need You Tonight - Junior M.A.F.I.A.
7. Ready To Die - The Notorious B.I.G.
8. Sky's The Limit - The Notorious B.I.G.
9. 16 Bars - Notorious B.I.G
10. It's All About The Benjamins - Puff Daddy
11. Player's Anthem - Junior M.A.F.I.A.
12. Going Back To Cali - The Notorious B.I.G."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home