Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just added: new Ivy album -- In the Clear

Still going through the new release reports and noticed that Ivy's new album, In the Clear, was added today as well. I'm just giving it a listen now, and it's great. The album mini-review by Nick D. says "Ivy leave side projects, parenthood, TV themes and film scores behind and return to making gauzy, dreamy guitar pop. A little harder and more upbeat than usual, this album will please longtime fans and should win Ivy plenty of new ones. Try to figure out which moody number doesn't sound like an FM hit." Click here to check it out for yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

It took me over a year of subscribing to Rhapsody before I found this blog and others who also post playlists. Yay for the rock school! Seriously, there needs to be a link on the home page or something. Came across this by accident because after installing V3.0 today, the playback is choppy (that's putting it nicely) and I'm desparate for some answers. Anywhere you can point me for help?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

OK. Now that I've gone thru and bookmarked all the other Rhapsody blogs, my mind is officially blown. THANK YOU! The fact that you actually work for Rhapsody is equally awesome. Keep up the good work, I listen all day every day...I'm gonna have to start a whole other blog for my playlists so that you can link to me...

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home