Saturday, April 30, 2005

My Favorite Zappa Songs

My Favorite Zappa Songs: "1. Don't Eat The Yellow Snow - Frank Zappa
2. Nanook Rubs It - Frank Zappa
3. Peaches En Regalia - Frank Zappa
4. Montana - Frank Zappa
5. Dancin' Fool - Frank Zappa
6. Willie The Pimp - Frank Zappa
7. The Mud Shark - Frank Zappa and the Mothers
8. Cosmik Debris - Frank Zappa
9. Muffin Man - Frank Zappa
10. Dirty Love - Frank Zappa
11. Camarillo Brillo - Frank Zappa
12. Bobby Brown Goes Down (Remix) - Frank Zappa
13. Catholic Girls - Frank Zappa
14. Titties 'N Beer - Frank Zappa
15. Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy (Live) - various artists
16. Broken Hearts Are For Assholes - Frank Zappa
17. Disco Boy - Frank Zappa
18. Billy The Mountain - Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention
19. Let's Make The Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention"

3 Comments:

Blogger jwg said...

don’t forget about: Uncle Remus, Who are the Brain Police, Watermelon in Easter hay, Baby snakes, & The Radio is Broken.

Anytime Zappa is mentioned it makes me happy. Keep it rockin.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes...Zappa. I'll never, ever forget the first time I heard "Bill The Mountain" and of course Ethel (the tree growing off of his shoulder if I remember correctly).

I'll give this a listen!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite Zappa songs are :Dancin' Fool,Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy (Live),Billy The Mountain, buykamagra and Peaches En Regalia, I think that these are the best of Zappa.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home