Thursday, June 30, 2005

Song of the day: Pony Up!/"Shut Up and Kiss Me"



I'm still finding my way through Rhapsody's "Just Added" lists for the past week, and stumbled across the excellent self-titled Pony Up! EP, which was released earlier this year on Dim Mak Records. I saw this quintet of young Canadian ladies play in Austin at SXSW in March, and they put on a nice little show, busting out one lo-fi indiepop ditty after another for half an hour. Click here to check out "Shut Up and Kiss Me," the lead song on their EP. Enjoy the music, eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you syndicated your site? rss and such? I'd love to keep up through my feedster program! :)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Shawn Anderson said...

Nearly all the blogspot blogs have a similar set up with rss (actually, atom) feeds.

http://sitename.blogspot.com/atom.xml

This one would be:
http://rockschool.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I love Pony Up! and wish they would've been in Rhapsody when I did my Montreal piece. The Dears as well (still aren't.)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home