Friday, December 10, 2004

The Charlatans: a look back


I've been on an early 90s kick over the past couple of months, digging through my music collection to pull out old mixtapes and discs and soak in the glory. In the process, I've been listening to a lot of music from The Charlatans. While their later releases leave me cold, their early albums Some Friendly, From 10th to 11th, and Up to Our Hips are some of the most frequently-listened to in my collection. Anyway, I put together a Charlatans playlist earlier this week and thought you'd enjoy it. Click here to check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Burke said...

I wore out Some Friendly in college!

12:29 PM  
Blogger mgrooves said...

Charlatans: a retrospective
"The Only One I Know" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Jesus Hairdo" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Happen To Die (Long Version)" - Charlatans U.K.
"Tremelo Song" - The Charlatans U.K.
"White Shirt" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Thank You" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Chewing Gum Weekend" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Sproston Green" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Weirdo" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Come In Number 21" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Flower" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Can't Even Be Bothered" - The Charlatans U.K.
"Just Lookin'" - The Charlatans U.K.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kristina R. said...

I loooove the Charlatans! Yep! And I won't miss their gig on the 7th of July 2007 at the National Action Sports Show in Somerset, UK!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home