Friday, January 14, 2005

The 2nd Song of the Day? - Cannonball/Amelia

I'm not really a music cognoscenti - I just know what I like and I really like this band called Amelia, which in the way of it doesn't have anyone named Amelia in it. They are from Portland, OR and I found this album, After All, when a friend of mine made an old fashioned custom CD with his favorite songs. This was the song he put on it and when the Wiggles are taking up the gray matter, I just think about this song and it all calms down in there. (wiggles for you non parents are well, you will either find out or you won't - Rhapsody actually has some but I wouldn't say it's the best - so that means it is the BOTTOM of the barrell Wiggles style) Try out Cannonball and see what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger mgrooves said...

thanks for pointing out amelia; it's really nice. you might also want to check out mary lou lord, if you're in the sensitive singer-songwriter mood.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home