Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Song of the day: I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness/"Thoughts on the Floor"

I'm back, after a nearly two-week hiatus in which I unplugged and unwound after a long and fairly stressful couple of months. I didn't check email and didn't watch the news at all on my vacation, something unusual for a hardcore news junkie like me-- I didn't hear about the London bombings until the next day. I'm not sure I minded missing out on that depressing piece of news.

Anyway, in my time away we've added a bunch of good music to Rhapsody, including a new 12" EP by one of my current faves, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness. Click here to check out the song "Thoughts on the Floor," which came out this year on the band's According to Plan EP on Artikal.


I saw ILYBICD 3x in March at SXSW in Austin; they're great live and have a very spacious, beautiful sound. Their first EP (a self-titled release from 2003) is great and I've been playing it a lot lately; sadly, it's not yet available in Rhapsody. BUT -- you can get the highly-recommended song "When You Go Out" from that EP for FREE from the band's web site. Just click on "catalog" from the menu on the top, then click on "music" at the bottom of the screen. Enjoy the music!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Welcome back, Matt. We missed you.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home