Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tour of the year....?

Wow. I found out this weekend that three of my favorite up-and-coming bands --Autolux, Moving Units, and Secret Machines-- are touring together for the next few months, stopping in my hometown of Boston later this month, my adopted hometown of San Francisco in mid-February and in NYC in early March. The show is sure to be packed with an interesting mix of discopunk, shoegaze, and indie rock fans, and more than a little of the devil's weed. This playlist includes songs by these bands that are in high rotation on my stereo these days. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger mgrooves said...

Memo from the best tour ever dept.
"Nowhere Again" - The Secret Machines
"Scars" - Moving Units
"Subzero Fun" - Autolux
"Road Leads Where It's Led" - The Secret Machines
"Going For Adds" - Moving Units
"Plantlife" - Autolux
"I Am" - Moving Units
"Capital Kind Of Strain" - Autolux
"Leaves Are Gone" - The Secret Machines

6:54 PM  
Blogger mgrooves said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home